Senior Technical Recruiter (hybrid but based in the Netherlands)
Our client is an international consulting firm with over 150 employees. The company specializes in technical advice and support in the field of engineering, commissioning, validation, qualification, and project management. They focus particularly on the (bio)pharmaceutical, high-end food, and chemical industries. The employees of our client work for different customers in Europe.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you are responsible for finding and attracting the best technical talents in the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany. You have a solid international experience in the recruitment and selection of technical professionals, preferably within the Life Sciences industry. The profiles you need to recruit are primarily in-house employees, but are also consultants additional to the projects. The position can be hybrid.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain and expand the existing resource portfolio and network based on in-depth knowledge of the technical job market, focused on client needs and own projects.
- Acquiring new potential resources by developing strong relationships with technical professionals and proactively approaching potential candidates.
- Conducting substantive interviews with technical professionals to assess their skills and experience.
- Working with operations management, project leaders and business managers to further identify and match qualified technical candidates.
- At least a relevant completed bachelor’s degree, e.g., in HRM or engineering.
- More than 5 years of international recruitment experience, preferably within Life Sciences.
- Experience with sourcing candidates, i.e., via LinkedIn and by using social media and conducting campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written command of the Dutch and English language.
- German is an advantage.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented and stress resistant.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial professional.
- Able to work independently and collaborate in a team.
- Strong networker with a good understanding of the technical job market.
What they offer:
In return, they offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. You will receive a competitive salary with an attractive bonus scheme related to placements achieved and the possibility of additional monthly salary at the end of the year. Thereby excellent fringe benefits such as a laptop, company car, cell phone, personal training budget, and the possibility of hybrid working (preferably at least 2 days per week at the office in Dordrecht for consultation)